SasuNaru Club (SNC).
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Share | 

Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Kururo Saruko
~^ Hokage ^~
~^ Hokage ^~
Kururo Saruko

Warning :
Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Empty4 / 1004 / 100Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Empty

Clan : Uchiha
Sex : Nữ Zodiac : Aquarius
Tổng số bài gửi : 4437
Ngày tham gia : 03/07/2008
Tuổi : 31
Tiền đồng : 10585
Danh tiếng : 75
Medal : Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Ee0c13aafd64 Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh 13122ft9 Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Medal12 Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Medal80bu1
Pet : Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Wolfv

Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh   Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh I_icon_minitime2009-06-26, 01:50

Up lên để có gì còn dùng :m02:

Script for Legend of the Returned Sword lake.

Scene 1: Enter the story teller.

Story teller:

In 1406, Viet Nam, named Dai Ngu, fell under the rule of the Chinese Ming dynasty. They saw the Vietnamese as trash, done wickedly cruel things like totuarings, murderings, dispatched Vietnamese families and more… This make the Vietnamse people deeply spited them.

At that time, in Lam Son, Le Loi’s army rose up in arms against the oppressive ruling dynasty. But they fallied many times because the army was not strong enough. The Dragon God, Lac Long Quan was very unpleased.

(Enter Lac Long Quan and Golden Turtle God. The story teller leave.)

Lac Long Quan: The people are dying, the cursed enemies are laughing. I want to save them, but how? My counselor, do you have anything good in your mind?

Kim Qui: My lord, in Lam Sơn, there is an army that can fear our enemies. They have the will, and a powerful leader. But they lack strength to win. What am i saying is they need your strength to save the people.

Lac Long Quân: I have heard about him. Le loi, a powerful general call himself Binh Dinh Vuong. That’s it! I willlet him borrow my most powerful sword so he can help me save my people. Bring me the sword of Heaven’s Will!

(End of scene 1.)

-------------------------------------------------

Scene 2: Enter Le Than fulling the net on the river

Le Than: My my… I must have got a big fish! Thanks to God helped me with my big hand of fish today… What is this? A piece of iron? I don’t need this! What the…? It’s still that piece of iron again? Let’s see… Why, it’s a sword blade! I must take it home! I have to show this to my lord Le Loi!

(Le Than leave the stage. End scene.)

--------------------------------------------------

Scene 3: Le Than’s house. Enter Le Than and Le Loi.

Le Loi: What is that thing glowing in the corner of the house?

Le Than: Oh! That is the thing I want to show you my lord! …Here you are!

Le Loi: There is something carved in it. Heaven’s Will… That ‘s strange… When I was on the way here I picked up a sword hilt inlayed with gems glowing on a tree. Let’s see if it fit this sword blade… It fits!

Le Than: My lord, it must have been heaven’s will that we can find it. The God must have heard our calls and entrust this sword to you. Let ‘s make a good use of this sword! We will with you through this time, my lord! We will give you our everything and this sword to show you our loyalty. You will not repent in your decicion!

Le Loi: You are right, my friend Le Than! We must make a good use of it! Three days from now, we shall meet with all our friends to make a new strategy! I must not let this chance get away!

(End of scene 3 with a freeze frame)

----------------------------------------------------

Scene 4: Battle field. Enter the story teller.

Story Teller:

So, with the sword that Lac Long Quan gave him, Le Loi won from battles to battles, dazzled the enemies’s eyes and make them see no win against him. In the last battle in December, year 1427, Le
Loi staged an ambush and killed the general, Liu Shan.

(Slow motion when Le Loi cut off the head of Liu Shan. Liu Shan screamed out with terror in his eyes)

Ming's troops at Dong Quan surrendered. The battle was over with victory on Viet’s army, bring 20 years of Ming’s domination to an end. Le Loi became the king of Dai Ngu, changed the name Dai Ngu into Dai Viet, ascended to the throne and the Hau Le dynasty (Posterior Le) began.

(End of scene 4.)

----------------------------------------------------

Scene 5: Le Loi on a dragon boat with his guard on Ta Vong lake.

Guard: Your Majesty, we are now in the middle of Ta Vong’s lake. Please enjoy yourself!

Le Loi: You are right. The day is beautyful. This is wonderful, the smell and the fellings of peace. I can not imagin that this day last year we was still in war with Ming’s army. One year have passed so fast…

Guard: Your Majesty, I see something oscillating the water surface!

(Enter the Golden Turtle standing above the water surface)

Kim Qui: Your Majesty, please return the sword to my lord Lac Long Quan!

( Le Loi’s though): Lac Long Quan? So that is the name of the God owner of this sword. What is this? The sword is shaking when this Golden Turtle appear. May be it is time to return the sword to the God.

(Le Loi fulled out the sword from the scabbard. The sword fly to the Golden Turtle. The Golden Turtle hold the sword in it’s mouth and then dive into the water.)

Guard: Your Majesty, why did you throw your precious sword away?

Le Loi: It’s time to return it to it’s owner. You will know when we get back to the land.

(End scene 5)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 6: Le Loi is telling the story back to the people. Enter the Story teller.

Story teller: After returning the sword, Le Loi ordered his men to buld Turtle tower and told the story back to his people. They were amazed with what there king had told them.

(the Story teller leave the stage. The crowd make a lot of noises.)

Person #1: I think you should rename this lake to Sword Lake or Returned Sword Lake, your Majesty!

Person #2: That’s a good idea!

Person #3: What do you think, your Majesty?

Le Loi: Alright, I accept!

(Peole screamed in joy.)

END PLAY.

À tí quên! Cái này hoàn toàn là tự làm, ko có cóp pi ở đâu nhá! :m14:
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Kururo Saruko
~^ Hokage ^~
~^ Hokage ^~
Kururo Saruko

Warning :
Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Empty4 / 1004 / 100Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Empty

Clan : Uchiha
Sex : Nữ Zodiac : Aquarius
Tổng số bài gửi : 4437
Ngày tham gia : 03/07/2008
Tuổi : 31
Tiền đồng : 10585
Danh tiếng : 75
Medal : Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Ee0c13aafd64 Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh 13122ft9 Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Medal12 Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Medal80bu1
Pet : Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Wolfv

Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh   Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh I_icon_minitime2009-06-26, 02:04

THÔI CHẾT BỊ LỘN!!! :m27:

Lê Lợi dựng cờ khởi nghĩa ngày 7 tháng 2 năm 1418 cơ mà! Mình quên mất đoạn này!! :ghost6: :m29: :m19:
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Kịch bản Sự tích hồ Hoàn Kiếm bằng tiếng Anh

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
SasuNaru Club (SNC). :: Lit Your Spirit! Set It Free! :: Văn - Thơ-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất