SasuNaru Club (SNC).
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Trang ChínhGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập

Share | 

When best friends betray you....

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Roukia1997
Shinobi
Shinobi
Roukia1997

Warning :
When best friends betray you....  Empty2 / 1002 / 100When best friends betray you....  Empty

Clan : No Clan
Sex : Nữ Zodiac : Virgo
Tổng số bài gửi : 952
Ngày tham gia : 04/01/2010
Tuổi : 26
Tiền đồng : 6283
Danh tiếng : 5

When best friends betray you....  Vide
Bài gửiTiêu đề: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime2012-11-05, 14:55

Let me tell all of you a story, it's about me and Namikaze_Chiori: this story is set on our 6th grade, I forgot most of the details but I can still tell you how it happen: Chiori's old friend Ivy move into our school and during first few days Chiori and me help her a lot but mostly it's Chiori who done all the work. But then one day Ivy starts to go with the sassy group and she never come back, when the conflict between the sassy group with me and Chiori started guess who Ivy supports? THE SASSY GROUP!!!!!!!!!
I mean at that time Chiori got mental breakdown, she went into the dean's office and cried very hard. I was there with her, the feeling is indescribably back then. Now I know that people changed, especially those who got so close to you. Like Ivy was a perfect example: using all the advantages and disappear. You just feel like there's a big hole inside you, nothing can mend it back. To know that it's a your closest friend for many years, suddenly turned on you. How would you react? What are your feelings?
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Kururo Saruko
~^ Hokage ^~
~^ Hokage ^~
Kururo Saruko

Warning :
When best friends betray you....  Empty4 / 1004 / 100When best friends betray you....  Empty

Clan : Uchiha
Sex : Nữ Zodiac : Aquarius
Tổng số bài gửi : 4437
Ngày tham gia : 03/07/2008
Tuổi : 31
Tiền đồng : 10629
Danh tiếng : 75
Medal : When best friends betray you....  Ee0c13aafd64 When best friends betray you....  13122ft9 When best friends betray you....  Medal12 When best friends betray you....  Medal80bu1
Pet : When best friends betray you....  Wolfv

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime2012-11-06, 23:58

I have been in that situation before (and worse cuz later my FAMILY betrayed me). I was really angry. I wanted notthing more than to tear her apart! That sorry excuse of a ************ took away my FORTUNE! I had to do WHAT for it, she doesn't know. Nobody know! SHE MADE ME THIS WAY!

And now I vowed to kill her! I swear I will stab through her throat, tear her apart and feed her to fishes! I want no backsass! That b*tch will pay my fortune with her LIFE!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Roukia1997
Shinobi
Shinobi
Roukia1997

Warning :
When best friends betray you....  Empty2 / 1002 / 100When best friends betray you....  Empty

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime2012-11-07, 13:30

@sar: you just want to hit them in the face when you found out. I mean at that time I was very stupid, i didn't even try to hit that stupid bad ass Ivy in the face. I hate for all the damnation that she's in my school.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Akakubaka
Chuunin
Chuunin
Akakubaka

Warning :
When best friends betray you....  Empty0 / 1000 / 100When best friends betray you....  Empty

Clan : Uzumaki
Tổng số bài gửi : 1346
Ngày tham gia : 14/10/2010
Tuổi : 28
Tiền đồng : 6528
Danh tiếng : 25

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime2012-11-07, 17:13

@Rou : Chị không hiểu em nói gì cho lắm, vì chị dốt tiếng Anh.
Nhưng đại khái chị hiểu là đây là câu chuyện của em và Chio và một người bạn nữa tên là Ivy, cô bạn này đã thay đổi, và khiến em và Chio rất shock, thất vọng nữa, đúng không ?
Cái này thì...chị gặp nhiều lắm nha ~ Chị ít nhất 2 năm một lần nha ~ *cười xán lạn*
Bạn bè kết thân với chị nhiều, chị coi trọng họ, và họ thay đổi, đối nghịch với chị dù chị không muốn. Cuộc đời mà, trớ trêu thế đấy em. :j
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Roukia1997
Shinobi
Shinobi
Roukia1997

Warning :

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime2012-11-08, 20:16

@akaku: at least we learn a lesson, but lately i haven't seen this bitch Ivy in our school anymore. Think she can't stand it in the school and move out just like my wish for a long time ago. colen
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Kururo Saruko
~^ Hokage ^~
~^ Hokage ^~
Kururo Saruko

Warning :
When best friends betray you....  Empty4 / 1004 / 100When best friends betray you....  Empty

Medal : When best friends betray you....  Ee0c13aafd64 When best friends betray you....  13122ft9 When best friends betray you....  Medal12 When best friends betray you....  Medal80bu1

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime2012-11-08, 23:19

@Roukia: You know what? My so called "friend" who betrayed me doesn't go to the same school as me, and we don't meet much now, but once in a while she just appear at my house, being all friendly and ask me out for a friendly outting. It ticks me off. It itches! The only reason I still let her hang around is I havent find a way to kill her and dispose her yet. When I do, she will be notthing but a bag of meat. I hate her so much my hatred boils my blood to the point I want to rip her ovaries out... I want to hear her screams and no matter how much she says sorry it's already too late for her... I know my hatred is consuming me but I don't mind, because in the end that feeling of killing a pest is the best!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Roukia1997
Shinobi
Shinobi
Roukia1997

Warning :

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime2012-11-11, 20:17

@sar: well, let's put these aside for a moment. You know what? After that I think for a long time and I said to myself people change, we can't hold them back. It's their decision to betray us and to make new friends. I'm just saying...... I don't know your opinion. an
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Kururo Saruko
~^ Hokage ^~
~^ Hokage ^~
Kururo Saruko

Warning :

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime2012-11-12, 19:12

@Roukia: You're really kind... saying that...

But...

I'm with Sasuke. :">
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Roukia1997
Shinobi
Shinobi
Roukia1997

Warning :

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime2013-05-03, 11:03

Lately I made a lot of new friends, they are all nice ones. Not like the previous ones who doesn't even speak with me and avoid me wherever I go. These ones are the best, they understand me and listens to every complaints I got. They also gave me good advices so I could move on in my life. I owe my gratitude to them a lot, without them I wouldn't be here and study in this school with ease.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: When best friends betray you....    When best friends betray you....  I_icon_minitime

Về Đầu Trang Go down

When best friends betray you....

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
SasuNaru Club (SNC). :: Lit Your Spirit! Set It Free! :: Cảm nhận-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Báo cáo lạm dụng | Thảo luận mới nhất